- Chris Kreider was the only BC alum to pick up an NHL goal last week. He scored on a rebound 38 seconds into Game 2 of Round 2 for the Rangers. Kreider's speed has been a big asset for NY in the postseason, and this was his second goal of this year's Playoffs.
- Brian Boyle picked up an assist in Tampa's May 3rd game. He also continues to be an important player for Tampa on face-offs.
- Brooks Orpik picked up an assist in Game 7 of Round 1, helping the Capitals move on to Round 2.
- Johnny Gaudreau sat for the 3rd period in Calgary's Game 1 blowout loss - Coach Bob Hartley said he was resting Gaudreau because he felt the Ducks were roughing Gaudreau up.
- Johnny Gaudreau and Calgary are down 2 games to Anaheim, Brian Boyle and Tampa Bay are up 2 games on Montreal, and Brooks Orpik's Capitals are tied with Kevin Hayes and Chris Krieder's Rangers at 1 win each.
- Benn Ferriero returned to the Chicago Wolves lineup on May 1, and scored a goal his first game back.
- Tommy Cross picked up a goal in the Providence Bruins' last game of the year, also on May 1.
- Brian Dumoulin's AHL Penguins are the only AHL team still in the running for the Calder Cup with a BC alum on the roster. They start Round 2 against the Manchester Monarchs on May 6.
- The Utah Grizzlies (Barry Almeida) and Florida Everblades (Steve Whitney, Brad Barone) are the only teams still in Kelly Cup race with BC alums on the roster. The Grizzlies lost Game 1 of Round 2 to the Ontario Reign. The Everblades are down 2 games against the South Carolina Stingrays.