This weekend, the Boston College Eagles play host to an ACC Championship event, hosting the ACC Indoor Track championships at the Reggie Lewis Center on the campus of Roxbury Community College.
Multiple Eagles will be competing in events during the championships, which will air on ESPN3 from 5-8 PM on Friday and from 1-4 PM on Saturday.
Events Featuring BC Athletes
- Women's 60m (Friday at 4:30 PM, Finals on Saturday at 1:25 PM): Jacqueline Hannon, a senior, will compete in the 60m.
- Women's 60m Hurdles (Friday at 2:55 PM, Finals on Saturday at 12:40 PM): Racquel MacDonald, a senior, will compete in this event.
- Women's 200m (Friday at 5:40 PM, Finals on Saturday at 2 PM): Jacqueline Hannon will run the 200m for BC.
- Women's 400m (Friday at 3:35 PM, Finals on Saturday at 1:00 PM): BC standout Carly Daniel will compete in the 400m, as will Johanna Celli.
- Women's 4x400 Relay (Saturday at 3:25 PM): Carly Daniel, Molly McCabe, Johanna Celli, and Julia Barron will compete in this relay for BC.
- Women's 800m (Friday at 5 PM, Finals on Saturday at 1:40 PM): Molly McCabe, a red-shirt freshman, Gianna Bender, a true freshman, and Shannon Ahern, a sophomore, will compete in the 800m.
- Women's 3000m (Unseeded Finals on Saturday at 2:20 PM, Seeded Finals on Saturday at 2:35 PM): Laura Hottenrott and Liv Westphal will both race in the 3000m, as will Amanda Rickert, Danielle Winslow, and Catherine Maloy.
- Women's 5000m (Unseeded Finals on Friday at 6:30 PM, Seeded Finals on Friday at 6:55 PM): Danielle Winslow, who set a personal record in the 5000m earlier this season, will compete in the event for the Eagles. Margaret Mullins and Isabelle Kennedy will also run in this event.
- Women's DMR (Thursday at ~ 7 PM): BC's participants will be Carly Daniel, Molly McCabe, Paige Duca, and Liv Westphal.
- Women's High Jump (Friday at 6:15 PM): Talented freshman Elizabeth Knoll will be the lone BC participant in the high jump.
- Women's Long Jump (Friday at 1 PM): Christina Franciosi, a skilled BC sophomore, is BC's long jump participant.
- Women's Mile (Friday at 2 PM, Finals on Saturday at 12 PM): Two BC freshmen, Paige Duca and Erica Hefnawy, will run the mile for the Eagles.
- Women's Pentathlon (Thursday at 11 AM): Anna Atkinson and Julia Barron will compete for BC in the pentathlon.
- Women's Shot Put (Saturday at 11 AM): Fallyn Boich, a BC junior, is competing in the shot put, along with sophomore Chelsee Porcano.
- Men's 60m Hurdles (Friday at 3:15 PM, Finals on Saturday at 12:50 PM): Devaun Bovell will compete in this event for BC.
- Men's 200m (Friday at 6:05 PM, Finals on Saturday at 2:10 PM): Nicholas Nash is the only Eagle competing in the men's 200m. He set a personal record in the event at the BU Valentine earlier this month.
- Men's 400m (Friday at 4 PM, Finals on Saturday at 1:10 PM): Obinna Nwankwo, a junior on the men's track team, will be competing in the 400m, an event which he won (and set a BC record in) a few weeks ago at the BU Scarlet and White. His teammates Darren James and Oliver Boucher will also compete in the 400m.
- Men's 4x400 Relay (Saturday at 3:50 PM): The BC team will be made up of Nicholas Nash, Darren James, Michael Saxon, and Obinna Nwankwo.
- Men's 800m (Friday at 5:20 PM, Finals on Saturday at 1:50 PM): Evan Gray and Gabriel McLarnan qualified for the 800m with times under 1:54 earlier this season.
- Men's 3000m (Unseeded Finals on Saturday at 2:55 PM, Seeded Finals on Saturday at 3:10 PM): Sean Burke and Brian McDavitt will compete in the 3000m.
- Men's 5000m (Unseeded Finals on Friday at 7:20 PM, Seeded Finals on Friday at 7:40 PM): Nicholas Denari and Kevin Sullivan both qualified for the 5000m earlier this season.
- Men's DMR (Thursday ~7:30 PM): Nicholas Nash, Evan Gray, Ian Ritchie, and Johnny Kemps will compete in the men's distance medley.
- Men's Mile (Friday at 2:25 PM, Finals on Saturday at 12:10 PM): BC freshman Johnny Kemps will run the mile for the Eagles, as will junior Tyler Hanson.
Awards will be given out at 4:20 PM on Saturday.
The full schedule can be found here.