The ACC has announced the game times for October 11 and hey, a nice little treat for Boston College and N.C. State fans. The Eagles and Wolfpack will kick off at 3:30 p.m. with the game televised (once again) by the ACC's Regional Sports Networks.
It'll be the second straight game that BC will air on the conference's regional sports networks (read: NESN in New England).
While BC and State draw a favorable afternoon time slot, the programs won't want for competition from within the conference during that same spot. Louisville-Clemson (ABC, ESPN2 or ESPNU) and North Carolina-Notre Dame (NBC) both kick off at the same time. Can't win 'em all.
A pretty light sched next weekend with only eight ACC programs in action -- two Atlantic Division showdowns and Duke-Georgia Tech from the Coastal Division. Cincinnati-Miami and North Carolina-Notre Dame are the only two non-conference matchups next weekend.
The rest of the October 11 lineup below:
- Cincinnati Bearcats at Miami Hurricanes, RSN, Noon
- Duke Blue Devils at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
- Louisville Cardinals at Clemson Tigers, ABC, ESPN2 or ESPNU*, 3:30 p.m.
- Boston College Eagles at N.C. State Wolfpack, RSN, 3:30 p.m.
- North Carolina Tar Heels at Notre Dame Fighting Irish, NBC, 3:30 p.m. (previously announced)
All times are Eastern.
* Network to be determined after the games of Oct. 4