The Boston College victory over Howard made national waves this weekend as the Eagles pummeled the Bison, 76-0. From WEEI's talk radio shows to Deadspin's national recognition, eyes turned their way to Chestnut Hill following what was witnessed at Alumni Stadium.
With the page turning, it's time to look at what's on tap this week for the media:
- Jon Meterparel's weekly radio show with Steve Addazio is back to Monday night after spending last week on Tuesday (thanks in part to the Labor Day weekend). The show will be from 7-8 PM on WEEI 850 AM in Boston. If you're in the area, we once again urge you to head on down to the Stockyard restaurant in Brighton to catch the weekly show with Coach Addazio. It'll be very interesting to hear what he has to say.
- We'll be on the air this weekend to talk with Brittnee Taylor-Newman of Football.com and The Dadgum Debutante. Newman's built a solid following as a staff writer for newspaper, both in the sports and lifestyle worlds. She currently covers both the NFL and college football for a number of platforms, including her personal blog at TheDadgumDebutante.com.
- I'll be taking the week off this week from Mark RogersTV, but be sure to tune into ACC Breakdown on Wednesday night at 8 PM. I'm sure the other ACC bloggers will hold down the fort more than admirably, and be sure to tune in live to hear insight from around the league.
- Also be sure to check out Mark's YouTube channel for quick-hit summaries from around the nation. He's a go-to source for some of the best blog minds from around the nation, not just the ACC.
- WBZ MyTV38 will feature a half hour segment on the Eagles on Wednesday night at 10:30 PM, previewing the BC-FSU game. It goes without saying that this is one of the two featured matchups for the local and national media, so it's great to see the local television station jump on board with featuring the Eagles. The half-hour special airs on Wednesday night, so tune into Mark's ACC Breakdown and then switch over to broadcast television for more.
There's a ton of action on the Eagles-Seminoles matchup this week, so we understand if you have no desire to leave your couch. If you need me, I'll be in my man cave, playing a Tomahawk Chop over and over while dreaming of dancing with Baldwin at midfield.