The pairings are now set for the 62nd ACC Tournament. The tournament gets under way on Tuesday, March 10 with your Boston College Eagles taking on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Tip is at 1:00 PM with the game televised on ESPN2 and the ACC Network.
Regular-season champion Virginia will be the top seed for the 62nd annual Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball Tournament, and will join second-seeded Duke, third-seeded Notre Dame, and fourth-seeded Louisville in earning a double bye into Thursday's quarterfinal round.
In addition to BC and Georgia Tech, No. 11 Wake Forest faces No. 14 Virginia Tech on Tuesday at 3 p.m.
Wednesday's second-round schedule features four games, beginning with No. 8 Clemson taking on No. 9 Florida State at noon. No. 5 North Carolina will face the Boston College-Georgia Tech winner at 2 p.m., followed by No. 7 N.C. State against No. 10 Pittsburgh at 7 p.m. The session concludes with No. 6 Miami meeting the Wake Forest-Virginia Tech winner at 9 p.m.
Wednesday's winners advance to face the tournament's top four seeds on Thursday, when play will again resume at 12 noon. The semifinals are set for 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Friday, with the championship tipping on Saturday at 8:30 p.m. The tournament winner receives the ACC's automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament.
Here is the complete bracket:
62st Annual ACC Tournament
March 10-14, 2015, Greensboro (N.C.) Coliseum
First Round - Tuesday, March 10
(12) Boston College vs. (13) Georgia Tech -- 1 p.m., ESPN2 / ACC Network
(11) Wake Forest vs. (14) Virginia Tech -- 3 p.m., ESPN2 / ACC Network
Second Round - Wednesday, March 11
(8) Clemson vs. (9) Florida State -- Noon, ESPN / ACC Network
(5) North Carolina vs. (12) Boston College / (13) Georgia Tech winner -- 2 p.m., ESPN / ACC Network
(7) N.C. State vs. (10) Pittsburgh -- 7 p.m., ESPN / ACC Network
(6) Miami vs. (11) Wake Forest / (14) Virginia Tech winner -- 9 p.m., ESPN / ACC Network
Quarterfinals - Thursday, March 12
(1) Virginia vs. (8) Clemson / (9) Florida State winner -- Noon, ESPN2 / ACC Network
(4) Louisville vs. (5) North Carolina / (12) Boston College / (13) Georgia Tech winner -- 2 p.m., ESPN 2 / ACC Network
(2) Duke vs. (7) N.C. State / (10) Pittsburgh -- 7 p.m., ESPN / ACC Network
(3) Notre Dame vs. (6) Miami / (11) Wake Forest / (14) Virginia Tech winner -- 9 p.m., ESPN / ACC Network
Semifinals - Friday, March 13
Semifinal 1 -- 7 p.m., ESPN or ESPN2 / ACC Network
Semifinal 2 -- 9 p.m., ESPN or ESPN2 / ACC Network
Championship - Saturday, March 14
Championship -- 8:30 p.m., ESPN / ACC Network