- The big news here is that true freshman Elijah Johnson has cracked the two deep for the Eagles at left guard. He’s a big boy, at 310 pounds he’s the largest dude on the line.
- Sam Schmal has moved over to left tackle as the backup, last week he was listed as the backup at guard.
- The defense remains the same as last week. Harold Landry continues to get healthier so again he will get the start at defensive end.
- As we saw last week, most of these players, especially on the line will see playing time. Wyatt Ray, Zach Allen both are valuable assets to the defense.
- BC has a new holder, and it’s former quarterback Troy Flutie. He was the holder in the game against UMass and it seemed to go pretty well.
- Colton Lichtenberg is not starting again as kicker, and it appears that Mike Knoll will be the primary kicker for the near future.