It is crazy to think that the college football regular season will be over for Boston College tomorrow against Wake Forest. These seasons just seem to fly by, and even though this year has not been a pleasant one, I have to say I’m going to miss it when it’s gone. Tomorrow’s matchup is going to be a really good one, that should really give us a taste of where BC is at the end of the season. Wake has had some good showings, but also lost to Army, so BC should have their chances.
Keys To Victory
- Take The Crowd Out Of The Game: One of the biggest things BC did against NC State was shut the crowd up pretty quickly. Wake’s fans are going to be amped for this one, so a quick stop, or a quick score will be huge.
- Jeff Smith Show: Get him the ball anyway you can, whether it’s on the short slant passes, long bombs, or even as the wildcat quarterback. He just needs to touch the ball as often as possible.
- Control The TOP: Wear down the Wake defense, and keep the BC defense fresh. Long sustained drives should be the key.
- Special Teams Need To Be A+: More clutch kicks from Mike Knoll, good returns from Willis/Rouse, and pinning Wake deep.
- Limit Mistakes: Final edition of this one, please no brain farts tomorrow.
Beer of the Week
This is a recommendation from my brother, who claims this is one of the best beers he has ever tried. A mix of cocoa and pepper, which you may never think blends well together, it’s a beautiful mix of a stout and a beer that hits your sweet tooth.
Absolutely Necessary Rap Song Of The Week
It’s rivalry week between Wake and BC, so I took my side in the biggest rivalary the 2pac and Biggie beef. I love 2pac, believe me I do, but Biggie’s flows were insane. To choose this week’s song, I went with the song that started #therivalry.
AJ’s Power of Positivity Thought Of The Week:
Matt Milano, this could be his last game with the Eagles, he’s been a lot of fun to watch over the years, and this year has been no different. Really glad to see his pick six against Yukon. Don’t know what the future holds in store for him, but he has the speed and closing speed to make it.
Pregame Food Of The Week-
Do you know what food encapsulates this season? Fries and ketchup. I feel like every game I watched this year deserved a big heaping pile of fries and ketchup. Every recap I wrote? Needed a pile of fries and ketchup. Make sure you grab a pile for your final home game of the season.
Fire up that BCI Prediction Machine (our fearless leader is going with the upset)
Grant (3.5): 17-7 BC (Grant takes the lead after being the only person to pick BC to win handily against Yukon)
Coach JF (3): No prediction
AJ (1.5): 24-17 Wake Forest
Arthur B (1): 2-0 WF
Jeff (1/2): 10-3 BC (Jeff is the man, and will be at the game)
Joe (1/2): 3-2 BC
Eric H: No Prediction
Laura B: No Prediction
BC Superfan Thermometer: 3/10?
I am kind of excited for this game, I want to see the Eagles win and make the bowl game, but man another year of Addazio? I am so torn about this. Are you hoping for a win, knowing that it will secure another year of Daz? Leave your thoughts in the comments!
Like our scalding hot sports takes? Follow us on social media!