First off, let us welcome all new and old users to BC Interruption. This site has been tinkering around since Brian and Jeff came up with the idea back in 2007, and has grown with a cast of writers and personalities on the site. But this isn't just about us, we want to get to know you!
We know that many of you out there are reading us, but want to encourage you to join our comment section. It is very simple! We have a great group of commenters -- hoyaeagle, claver2010, polarbearbrother, BCMike22, Eagle NY, AdamBC, BCJacket5, CSOM_97, and others! -- but we really want to hear from more of you.
We strive to make your commenting experience enjoyable, so please don't be nervous to join! We won't bite.
If you are new to BC interruption or new to the commenting feature, here is how to join:
- It's easy to register for BC Interruption. Click Sign Up in the top right corner of your screen. Then you can create an SBNation username or log in using your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Yahoo! accounts. You can stay anonymous too, so feel free to come up with something BC related like many other members have done.
- It's easy to leave comments on an article. They appear at the bottom of every post and on mobile you'll have to choose to reveal them. The "Post A New Comment" area even has some nice formatting tools where you can add links, pictures, text formatting, etc. Feel free to add anything you want that will add to the conversation or make us laugh!
- If you are logged in and like someone else's comment, hit the "rec" link under their comment. When someone gets 4 recs, the comment turns maroon. You can also rec an individual post by clicking the green Rec button at the bottom of the article. Doing that brings it to the attention of SBNation.com so they can promote our work.
- Power user commenting shortcuts:
- Read Boston College Daily Links every day and join in the discussion.
- Connect with us on social media. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Fancred and Tweet at @bcinterruption on Twitter. And @BCHysteria and @joegrav and @Salzano14 and @DanRubin12 and @BCIntJeff.
- Let us know if you have any problems by flagging offensive comments or by emailing us at bcinterruption at gmail dot com.
Now, tell us more about yourself ...