Week 2 ballot below. Let us know your thoughts.
|10||Kansas State||13-2||Big 12||--|
|15||Brigham Young||16-1||Mountain West||NEW|
- Even though both Purdue and Kansas fell from the ranks of the unbeaten last week, I still feel that they are better teams (and have a better resume) than the two remaining unbeatens Texas and Kentucky.
- Villanova keeps rising with quality wins over Marquette and Louisville last week.
- While Michigan State beat Wisconsin this week, Wisconsin has solid wins over Purdue and Duke.
- Tennessee is another big mover this week with their win over Kansas.
- Second best team in the ACC is still up for grabs. I throw Clemson in here by default. While the Tigers don't have a particularly strong resume, most of the other ACC teams also have had off-nights (North Carolina-College of Charleston, Georgia Tech-Georgia, Florida State-Maryland, Wake Forest-Miami). Miami has a good record but their one loss came to BC and that's saying something this year.
- I really wanted to put Rhode Island or Northern Iowa in the last spot this week (legitimizing the BC losses?), but Temple just took down URI in overtime last week and UNI's best win is probably BC.
By Conference: Big East 4, Big Ten 3, Big 12 3, SEC 2, ACC 2, Mountain West 1, Atlantic 10 1
Dropped Out: Connecticut (#11), Mississippi (#14), New Mexico (#15)
Welcome: Clemson (#14), Brigham Young (#15), Temple (#16)
Maybe Next Week: Missouri, Minnesota, Florida State, Georgia Tech