- Virginia Tech (4-1, 2-0 ACC)
- Miami (Fla.) (3-1, 2-1)
- Georgia Tech (4-1, 1-1)
- Boston College (4-1, 2-1)
- Florida State (2-3, 0-2)
- Wake Forest (3-2, 1-1)
- Clemson (2-3, 1-2)
- NC State (3-2, 0-1)
- North Carolina (3-2, 0-2)
- Virginia (1-3, 1-0)
- Maryland (2-3, 1-0)
- Duke (2-3, 0-1)
- Again, the top three remain the same and are unlikely to change because those teams are unlikely to lose to anyone except each other. Power to the Coastal!
- If Boston College had beaten Clemson, these power rankings this week would have been a lot simpler. Instead, BC looked terrible in the BC-CU game and Clemson has looked terrible in every game except that one. Still, we move BC to #4 with their win over FSU and Clemson down to #7 with a loss to Maryland.
- Just like the top three, not much change in the bottom three. Maryland and Virginia jump Duke this week, however, as both those programs move to 1-0 in ACC play.
- To be honest though, it is unlikely that Maryland, Virginia and Duke will ever crack the top 9 this season.
ACC: Boston College at Virginia Tech ... Duke at North Carolina State (ESPNU) ... Maryland at Wake Forest ... Georgia Tech at Florida State (ESPN2)
Non-Conference: Georgia Southern at North Carolina ... Indiana at Virginia (Heather Dinich Bowl) ... Florida A&M at Miami (That Miami)
OFF (measuring the Dab-O-Meter): Clemson