Another week, another set of ACC Power Rankings. Plus a new #1 this week. Extracurriculars after the jump.
- Georgia Tech (7-1, 4-1 ACC)
- Virginia Tech (5-2, 3-1)
- Clemson (4-3, 3-2)
- Miami (Fla.) (5-2, 2-2)
- Boston College (5-2, 3-2)
- Duke (4-3, 2-1)
- Florida State (3-4, 1-3)
- Wake Forest (4-4, 2-2)
- Virginia (3-4, 2-1)
- NC State (3-4, 0-3)
- Maryland (2-6, 1-3)
- North Carolina (4-3, 0-3)
- Georgia Tech is our #1 this week after handling Virginia in Charlottesville. Tech takes a week off from ACC play as they travel to play Vanderbilt this weekend.
- Clemson jumps up to #3 this week after their overtime victory at Miami. Clemson is now in the drivers seat to win their first ACC Atlantic Division title.
- Duke and Florida State both leapfrog Wake Forest as both teams got an ACC win last week and Wake lost at Navy. Amazingly, either Duke or Virginia is going to be 3-1 in the ACC after this weekend. Wow.
- The bottom four this week stay the same. Maryland remains above North Carolina because (somehow) they beat Clemson. Until UNC wins a league game, they stake permanent claim to the 12th spot in our power poll.
ACC: North Carolina at Virginia Tech (Thursday, ESPN) ... NC State at Florida State ... Miami (That Miami) at Wake Forest (ABC) ... Duke at Virginia
Non-Conference: Coastal Carolina at Clemson ... Central Michigan at Boston College (ESPNU) ... Georgia Tech at Vanderbilt