According to the Colorado Springs Gazette's Joe Paisley, Boston College hockey will face Colorado College in non-conference play over the next three seasons. The Eagles, along with New Hampshire, will host the Tigers for single games next season. Boston College will make the return trip to Colorado Springs to take on CC during both the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons.
Colorado College hosted New Hampshire for a two-game series in Colorado Springs this weekend. The Wildcats swept the weekend with 6-2 and 3-0 victories on Friday and Saturday.
Coach York continues to set the program up well with a challenging early season non-conference schedule. Next year's BC-CC matchup will likely be the Eagles' first regular season game against a team from the newly formed National Collegiate Hockey Conference.
The Eagles will be looking to avenge a 8-4 blowout loss in the first round of the 2011 NCAA Tournament. Overall, Boston College holds a 12-5-1 advantage in the 18-game series between the two programs.
- Holy Cross Hockey Clings To 5-4 Victory Over Boston College
- Boston College Women's Hockey Downs Undefeated Cornell
- ACC Bowl Projections, Week 14: Where The Dudes Be Bowling?
- Andre Williams For Heisman: Boston College Senior Running Back +2500 To Win Heisman Trophy
- Syracuse 34, Boston College 31: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly