It's college football season, and with it comes fantasy football! Now some of you may only be the type that plays NFL fantasy football, but over the past few years BC Interruption has created another fantasy football league for us college heads. It's really easy to join. All you have to do is:
1. Head over to ESPN. Sign up for a profile if you don't have one.
2. Join the group entitled "BC Interruption 2013".
3. Every week go in and select any player in the country, points are pretty standard to fantasy football.
4. We will give updates as the year goes along, so if you are winning, talk trash!
With six days remaining until the kickoff of the 2013 season, we want to let you the readers voice your opinons. Every day from now until the kickoff on August 31st against Villanova, we will feature a question that we are looking for you the readers to answer.
In order to do this you are going to need to be a commenter. There have been probably a dozen new commenters that have joined up already, and we are always looking for more. We know there are a lot of you out there that read this blog "But AJ, we don't know how to comment". It's actually really quite simple. All you need to do is:
- Click on "Sign Up"
- Either register through Facebook, Google +, OpenID (whatever the heck that is) or if you want to stay anonymous create a user name, you know like "BeADude4Life" "RettigIsGod" or something like that.
- Click on Accept terms and conditions (and unclick the receive emails if you hate that kind of stuff).
- You are done! You can now comment and interact with the entire BC Interruption Community
- Seriously though, try it, we'd love to hear your takes!
Here is today's question:
We are now in fantasy football season. What are some creative Boston College themed fantasy football team names you can come up with?