Mar 9, 2012; Atlanta, GA, USA; The ACC logo and game ball as seen on the floor prior to the start of the quarter-final game between the North Carolina Tar Heels and the Maryland Terrapins in the 2012 ACC Men's Basketball Tournament at Philips Arena. Mandatory Credit: Bob Donnan-US PRESSWIRE
The ACC is adding more and more digital content to its new digital network. One of the first new initiatives is the official game day show focused on the ACC called ACC Kickoff Live. See below for more details.
Every Saturday at 11am ET, tune into ACC Kickoff Live, the only official pre-game football show dedicated to the ACC conference, on the official ACC Digital Network YouTube Channel. In addition to the exclusive ACC highlights to help preview the day in ACC football, hosts Jeff Fischel and Kelly Nash, along with analysts, and former ACC greats, Dorsey Levens and Riley Skinner will discuss:
- Notre Dame Announcement - The impact of ACC football after the announcement of Notre Dame this week
- Watkins Returns - The Clemson Tigers get one of the most explosive weapons in all of college football back. Sammy Watkins returns from his two game suspension. As if Furman's defense didn't have enough to worry about, Clemson is coming off a 25 point win.
- Upset Special? The Seminoles are the 5th ranked team in the nation, cruising to two easy wins. The Demon Deacons have battled their way to two tough wins. Can Wake Forest upset Florida State? Riley Skinner knows exactly how to get it done.
- Hurricane Recovery - After a blowout loss last week, Miami hosts Bethune-Cookman. The Hurricanes have lots of weapons... and lots of questions. Our analysts look at both.
- The Edsall Bowl - Randy Edsall's undefeated Maryland Terrapins host his former team, the Connecticut Huskies. The Terps have already matched their win total from a year ago, can they make it a 3-0 start?
Tune in every Saturday at 11am ET to see exclusive videos and gain unique access to the top ACC stories every week, you can find us at the ACC Digital Network, on any platform that connects to YouTube.