If you haven't already heard, BC Interruption has created a college football pick 'em pool. If you don't already know the rules, we will announce twelve matchups, you will make a confidence pick based on the spread. And then you can come back to BCI and smack talk everyone you beat.
Here are the matchups for Week 3.
- Boston College Eagles (1-1) at Northwestern Wildcats (2-0) -4.5
- Connecticut Huskies (1-1) at Maryland Terrapins (2-0) +2.5
- Florida Gators (2-0) at (23) Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) -2.5
- Massachusetts Minutemen (0-2) at (17) Michigan Wolverines (1-1) -45.5
- Navy Midshipmen (0-1) at Penn St. Nittany Lions (0-2) -5.5
- North Carolina Tar Heels (1-1) at (19) Louisville Cardinals (2-0) -3.5
- Northern Illinois Huskies (1-1) at Army Black Knights (0-1) +2.5
- (20) Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-0) at (10) Michigan St. Spartans (2-0) -3.5
- South Alabama Jaguars (1-1) at N.C. State Wolfpack (1-1) -32.5
- Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1) -10.5
- Virginia Tech Hokies (2-0) at Pittsburgh Panthers (0-2) +11.5
- (6) Florida St. Seminoles (2-0) Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-0) -25.5
Thirty six of you have already joined, and we already have one winner. If you haven't joined already, it's not too late! Click here, and enter the password "Spaz". Remember weekly winners will be getting $10 in free gear, and the overall winner will get $50!
Leave your thoughts on the matchups in the comments.