After far too long of a hiatus, we are getting the old gang back together with the next installment of the ACC Roundtable. And just in time for the college football season. For those unfamiliar with the esteemed roundtable of ACC bloggers, here's how it works. One blog fires off a list of questions, the rest of us answer, and a roundup is posted by the host later in the week for your enjoyment.
We are hosting this week, and BC Hysteria will take up the charge answering the questions on behalf of BC Interruption this time around, since everyone knows my only rule is you don't s--t where you eat and to never ever fall in love down at the Jersey Shore.
Here are this week's questions. Answers due by Wednesday end of day. Roundup will be posted here on BCI on Thursday.
1. Most ACC programs are hitting the snooze button for the first two weeks of the season before hosting four preseason top 25 programs in week 3 -- #1 Oklahoma, #18 Ohio State, #23 Auburn and #24 West Virginia. How's week 3 in the ACC go down? Can the conference win a majority of those four high-profile games on Sept. 17?
2. What's the one game on the schedule that your respective fan bases have circled on this year's sched? (Conference-wide bloggers -- what are the handful of can't miss games on the regular season sched?).
4. It's been an offseason to forget with major NCAA infractions / investigations into the North Carolina, Georgia Tech and Miami programs. Can the conference as a whole move forward from this whole mess? How do you expect this all to shake out?
5. You can also add conference realignment rumors to the 2011 offseason to forget. With A&M set to divorce the Big 12 and move to the SEC, rumors swirl about a 14th program coming from the ACC. Now's the time to pledge your allegiance to John Swofford and the ACC. Or don't. Either way, tell us what you think the endgame is for the next round of conference musical chairs.
6. Last one, and recycled from last year. a) What do you expect out of your team, b) What kind of season would keep you content and happy, c) What kind of season would be a disappointment?