So tell me..what was most fun about watching Notre Dame crap on themselves in the Champs Sports Bowl?
- The disgust on the face of Brian Kelly each time his quarterbacks made yet another boneheaded decision?
- The look on the face of those quarterbacks each time came off the field knowing they had to deal with Kelly's ravings?
- Michael Floyd showing his true character essentially asking out of the game after "hurting himself", or being "punched in the stomach" as was reported?
- Brian Kelly leaving his All-American WR on the bench during the final drive of the game?
- The look of complete despair from Lou Holtz in the post game show?
- The smile (OK..he wanted to break out laughing hysterically) of satisfaction on the face of Mark May watching Lou's look of despair?
For all the hype about Brian Kelly being the guy to turn ND around, it just hasn't happened. You can even go so far to say that the Irish are in as much turmoil as they have ever been in right now. Attitude and psyche, this was a team that came apart at the seams at its most critical positions, quarterback and head coach.
Onward to Victory! LOL