A somewhat serious question for those left on the bandwagon: How many more games will BC win this season?
The Eagles seven remaining opponents have an overall record of 20-17 (.541), though if you throw out games against I-AA fodder, that record becomes just 11-17 (.393). Duke and Virginia are winless against FBS competition, and Wake Forest beat Duke.
Here's the games the Eagles have remaining:
- 5-1 Florida State (wins Samford, BYU, Wake Forest, Virginia, Miami)
- 4-1 Maryland (wins Navy, Morgan State, FIU, Duke)
- 2-3 Clemson (wins North Texas, Presbyterian)
- 2-4 Wake Forest (wins Presbyterian, Duke)
- 1-4 Duke (wins Elon)
- 2-3 Virginia (wins Richmond, VMI)
- 4-1 Syracuse (wins Akron, Maine, Colgate, South Florida)